With a limited run of only 175, each one of these Ventile Heritage Field Coats is handsewn by the same craftsman from start to finish, and then handsigned as a mark of its exceptional quality. The soul of this durable coat is its Ventile cotton shell. The long-staple fiber is woven so densely that wind can't penetrate it and water runs right off it. When conditions get soaking wet, the fibers swell to keep water from penetrating. Because its remarkable weatherproofing ability is achieved without coatings, just pure cotton, the jacket breathes wonderfully. Seam sealing ensures extra protection. Ventile in action, unlike synthetics, is nearly soundless, making it truly the finest field fabric. Two lower bellows pockets with button-flap closures and side-entry handwarmers. Zip front with wind flap and button-through for extra protection from the elements. Adjustable cuffs. Bi-swing back for ease of movement. Hung lining in signature red. In khaki. Pure cotton. Spot clean. UK.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Limited-edition; each coat is hand signed by the craftsman who constructed it from start to finish
- Pure cotton Ventile® shell is weatherproof, windproof & breathable
- Ventile has no "rustle" and is ideal for any activity where noise would be a problem.
- Two lower bellows pockets with button-flap closures
- Side-entry handwarmers
- Zip front with wind flap and button-through for extra protection
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hung lining in signature red