When it came to designing our utility pants we knew only waxed cotton from Halley Stevensons would do. This esteemed mill in Dundee, Scotland, has been a pioneer in this durable weave since 1864. Garment washing makes our utility pants feel soft and supple while maintaining the weathered character of this venerable fabric. Loaded with both adventurous style and functionality, they feature topstitched seaming details; articulated knees for complete freedom of movement; and patch pockets in front (one with a coin pocket), and buttoned-flap patch pockets on back. The straight legs, with ease at the hem, can be rolled up for a casual look. And unlike most waxed cotton apparel, these are easy-care machine washable. Classic Fit with a mid rise that sits just below the waist. In olive. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-20; 31" inseam.
- New waxed cotton is machine washable
- Made by Halley Stevensons, of Dundee, Scotland, world renowned as a pioneer in this durable fabric
- Garment washed for softness and a weathered finish
- Plenty of pockets for storing small essentials
- Articulated knees allow for a full range of motion
- Classic Fit with a mid rise that sits just below the waist