Weightless warmththat's how we describe our Weekender Quilted Vest. Breathable and thermoregulating, both the light and lofty fill and lining are made from recycled polyester (derived from plastic bottles and oyster shells), and the shell is water-resistant to keep you toasty warm and dry. And it's bluesign®-approved, which means it's safer for the environment, mill workers, and you. Finished with a zip-front with snap-shut storm flap, two handwarmer pockets, and one chest pocket. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 25" long.
- Lots of warmth with minimal weight
- Water-resistant to protect from the elements
- Insulation made from recycled materials is light, lofty, and superwarm
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket to hold essentials
- bluesign®-approved: safer for the environment and people