Designed for bird hunters and fishermen, this beautiful hunting knife with a wood handle is made by renowned knife maker Chris Williams exclusively for Orvis. It serves as a general, all-purpose knife and also makes a unique gift or addition to your collection. A classic take on a fixed, guppy belly drop point with a slightly longer handle than traditionally used. Hand-hammered ATS-34 steel blade. The koa wood handle, harvested from the Big Island of Hawaii, has been polished to reveal a handsome grain and set with decorative pins. Leather sheath included. Blade length 3". Total length 7½". Made in USA.
- Made by renowned knife maker, Chris Williams, exclusively for
- A classic take on a fixed, guppy belly drop point
- Makes a unique gift or addition to your collection
- Exotic koa wood handle, polished to reveal a beautiful grain
- Handle set with decorative pins