Based on the heritage detail of Wolverine's iconic 1000 Mile Boot, first introduced in 1914, the 1,000 Mile Faribault is paneled with Faribault Woolen Mill wool used in military blankets, designed as an ode to veterans. These boots are handcrafted in the USA with premium Horween® Chromexcel leather that only improves with age and are lined with a smooth, three-quarter leather sock insert for easy on-and-off. The Vibram® rubber outsole provides superior traction while the Goodyear® welt construction balances durability with flexibility, allowing the boot to eventually be resoled for (very) long-term wear. Made in South Carolina, the waxed cotton laces are water-resistant for heritage-level longevity down to the smallest detail. In brown. Genuine leather with wool paneling, waxed cotton laces, and rubber Vibram outsole. Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available. Made in USA.
Whole and half sizes: 8-11, 12, 13.
- Paneled with American-made Faribault Woolen Mill wool (used in military blankets) as an ode to veterans
- Handcrafted with premium Horween® Chromexcel leather for a heritage look that only improves with age
- Full Vibram outsole for superior traction and durability
- Goodyear welt construction is rugged, but flexible and allows the boot to be resoled
- Flat, waxed cotton laces
- Based on the original 1000 Mile Boots from Wolverine, first introduced in 1914
- Handcrafted in the USA
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and requires a physical street address for delivery.
Shipped to USA only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available.