Wear these guide pants fishing or hiking, then head into town for a cold one. Quick-dry, moisture-wicking stretch fabric combines with articulated knees and gusseting to perform, whether you're bouncing down the hiking trail, wet-wading across the Madison, or simply hunting up the best cup of coffee in Durango. Rated UPF 50, they'll protect you from the sun's damaging rays so you can stay focused on the fish. Roll up and secure with the tab when out on the water or when the weather heats upthe inseam converts from 32" inseam to 23". Modern Fit with our slightly lower sport rise. Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-20. If between sizes, order one size up.
- They dry in a flash, a perfect option for a day on the water
- UPF 50 blocks up to 99% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- Stretch fabric matches you move for move
- Wicks moisture away from your skin
- Articulated knees and gusseting for complete freedom of movement
- Roll tab converts pants from 32" inseam to 23"
- Modern Fit with a sport rise