On cool, early season mornings, this versatile Women's PRO LT Softshell Pullover will give you the extra layer you need to fight the chill and damp. When the day warms up, it packs down super small to fit in your vest or pack. The DWR finish sheds moisture and the tightly woven, yet highly breathable double-weave fabric resists punctures and keeps you cool during activity. With ample stretch in both body and side panels, this pullover moves easily through the shot. Deep three-quarter zip aids temperature regulation and allows easy on-and-off. Hidden lower back pocket with side entry holds small valuables safely. Stretchy contour cuffs have a comfortable close fit, and provide extra protection from the elements and brush. For safety afield, ample blaze patches meet most state minimum sq. in. requirements. Polyester/spandex body. Nylon/spandex side panels and cuffs. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).
- The perfect lightweight layer when it's too warm for a jacket
- DWR finish sheds moisture to help keep you dry
- Stretch where you need it for excellent mobility and unrestricted swing
- Packs down small to fit in your vest or pack
- Breathable, yet extremelly abrasion resistant
- Deep ¾ zipper for easy on-and-off and excess heat release
- Contour cuffs stretch for a comfortable, snug fit