No more buying smaller men's technical fishing shirts or borrowing hisour best-selling Open Air Caster is now designed for women who are serious about fishing. The lightweight fabric dries fast and has a UPF 40 sun protection rating that blocks 97% of UV rays so you can focus on the fish without worrying about sunburn or sun damage. Hidden mesh ventilation panels in the front and back allow air to circulate while a caped design on back allows for a full range of motion when casting. Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for when the day heats up, and two drop-in front pockets keep small essentials handy. A concealed button-down collar lays flat in the wind and hidden eyeglasses cleaner in the shirttail hem ensures you can see clearly. Classic Fit, universally flattering with moderate shaping. Polyester/nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 25½" long.
- UPF 40 helps prevent sunburn and skin damage
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly so you'll be comfortable even if it gets wet
- Hidden mesh ventilation panels take advantage of cool breezes
- Caped design on back lets you work your backcast without restrictions
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short
- Hidden button-down collar stays neat in the wind
- See clearly thanks to the hidden eyeglasses cleaner in the shirttail hem