Now in a weather-beating wool, our Classic Barn Coat is venturing out from the farmyard. Still rugged, still recognizable by its three-pocket front and shoulder construction, our Wool Barn Coat has been given some subtle updates. Like signature Orvis buttons at the storm placket and pockets, a two-way zipper that promises durability and longevity, and side-entry pockets lined on the front with flannel for warmth and comfort. Interior button-close pocket on the right chest with a side-entry zipper on the wearer's left side. The dark navy interior lining is flannel for comfort, and the sleeves are taffeta-lined so you can easily slip the jacket over a sweater. In red/black. Pure wool exterior, pure cotton flannel lining, taffeta-lined sleeves. Dry clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52); about 33" long in size medium.
- A Classic Barn Coat with weather-beating wool exterior
- Single chest pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Signature Orvis buttons at the storm placket and pockets
- Durable two-way zipper
- Side-entry pockets flannel-lined on the front for warmth and comfort
- Two internal security pockets
- Coat lined in flannel for comfort
- Taffeta-lined sleeves for easy on/off