You'll have no excuses not to get out and play in the snow or take the dog for a long walk this winter thanks to the Beaker down parka from Woolrich®, the American company that's been dressing people for the outdoors since 1830. Built to take on Old Man Winter, it has a special Teflon® finish for extra resistance against snow, rain, and wind. The zip-front with buttoned-storm flap and internal knit sleeve cuffs seal out the cold, while a faux-fur lined hood keeps your head, neck, and ears warm and dry. Finished with two buttoned side pockets. In black. Cotton/nylon shell, polyester lining. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 30" long.
- Repels rain and snow and blocks wind
- Zip front with storm flap seals out the elements
- Internal knit cuffs stop drafts
- Faux-fur lined hood provides cozy warmth
- Made by Woolrich®, one of the original outdoor outfitters