Our long-standing, tried-and-true pants for upland hunters are one of the most comfortable briar pants out there with an athletic fit and technical stretch base fabric that is a blend of 98% cotton and 2% spandex. This combination delivers maximum comfort when you're on the move without sacrificing durability. The front is reinforced with an extra layer of very tightly woven cotton canvas that will protect you from the most wicked briar patch. These will be your go-to briar pants for any situation. Solid brass zipper. In brown/olive. Cotton/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-46. Inseams plain finished to your order up to 35" at no extra charge. For extra reinforcement, add synthetic leather cuff trim for additional $5.
- New athletic fit in our most versatile, wear-anywhere briar pant
- Body is tough, new-tech fabric with built-in stretch for comfort and
- Front is reinforced with an extra layer of canvas that holds up to the
toughest of briars
- Facing is water-resistant, washable dry-wax-impregnated poplin that
holds up to the toughest briars
- Crotch gusset for comfort
- Antiqued brass finish shotshell button, solid brass zipper
For extra reinforcement, add washable faux-leather cuff trim for additional $5. Please allow 2 extra days for custom hemming and finishing on pant orders.