An ideal boot for all types of upland hunting. Handmade from 9-oz.
oil-tanned pebble-grain American bullhide bottoms and 10" oil-tanned
American bullhide uppers. Gusseted full-length tongue keeps dirt
and moisture out. Leather midsole for added comfort; reengineered
toe box for shorter break-in period. Once broken in, they will mold
to your feet. Brass eyelets and easy-lace hooks. Gro-Cord sole
provides positive traction and long wear. USA.
Men's whole and half sizes
8-12, 13. Widths D, EE. 10" high. Weight per boot: 1.78 lbs.
- Traditional upland boot, handmade in USA
- Oil-tanned pebble-grain American bullhide bottoms
- 10" oil-tanned American bullhide uppers
- Leather midsole for added comfort
- Once broken in, they will mold to your feet
Shipped to USA only.