Two Rivers Fishing Company
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Outfitter / Fly Shop in Pinedale, Wyoming
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
A trip with Two Rivers Fishing Company will include a rod, reel and flies. Waders are available to rent. While we do encourage clients to use the equipment they own and know, rest assured that if there is equipment you need we've got you covered. Our guides provide large lunches, snacks and beverages for the day. Outside of the actual fishing equipment, here is what you should bring:
- Fishing apparel (we recommend long-sleeved shirts and pants to protect from the sun)
- Rain gear (even if it's sunny outside-trust us)
- Bug Spray
- Fishing License (these can be picked up in the shop)
- Fresh leader for your fly line.
Sample of Typical Itinerary
Our trips typically depart from the shop at 8 am and a full-day trip runs until around 4 pm. Half-day trips can run from 8-12 or from 12-4. Guides will transport clients to the launch sites (20-30 minutes). Schools and instruction time run from 2 hours to 3 days. We are very flexible with our trips-contact us to discuss how we can make a custom trip work for you!
Species You Fish for by Season
The Green River and New Fork River valley is host to rainbow, brown, brook, cutthroat, lake, and golden trout all season.
Our Fly Shop
Two Rivers Fishing Company not only houses the largest selection of flies in the region but is also the go-to location for friendly, expert customer service. Proudly offering premier equipment from top brands across the industry, from rods and reels to sunhats and clothing, our fly shop is equipped to fill any need. Our award-winning guides and the knowledgeable Two Rivers team make us the one-stop shop for fly-fishing in the Green River valley. From local tips on the best backcountry fishing the United States has to offer to our Orvis-endorsed guided fishing trips, Two Rivers Fishing Company is the proven authority on fly-fishing in western Wyoming.
What Should Customers Bring?
While we recommend our clients use their tried and true equipment whenever possible, we understand the hassles of flying or traveling with fly rods, so we do offer rental equipment (fly rods, reels, waders, boots) if needed. Our guides provide flies relevant to the area and the time of year. We recommend clients select a new leader for their equipment prior to departing for the day’s trip.
- Recommended rods and reels are 5- and 6-weight. Line should have a new leader-our guides can help you select the appropriate leader.
- Waders for our wade trips. They are rarely needed for our guided float trips.
- Bug spray
- Long-sleeved shirts and pants (great for sun and bug protection)
- Rain jacket and rain pants
- A warm layer, such as a fleece or insulated jacket
- Sunglasses (polarized) for eye protection
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;