Our highly technical Upland Hunting Softshell Pants were inspired by extensive research that went beyond traditional hunting gear. The result is unsurpassed comfort and protection never before seen in upland
clothing. It all starts with the tightly woven ripstop reinforcement
fabric. It's completely waterproof and briar resistant for extra protection where you need it most. The highly breathable base fabric is
water-resistant with a DWR finish, that keeps you both dry and cool.
Add in articulated knees and technical stretch allowing for easy
mobility, and you have the most comfortable hunting pants you've
ever worn. You won't want to take them off after the hunt. With these do-it-all hunting pants, you can leave your chaps at home for the
early morning dew-drenched hunts and open up the mesh-lined
zippered ventilation for the warmer afternoon hunts. Internal adjustable
cuff acts as a hidden gaiter. In slate/dark shadow. All pockets zip
to keep contents secure. Nylon/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Even waist sizes 32-46, inseams 30", 32", 34".
- Highly technical hunting pants that go beyond any traditional
- Breathable base fabric with a DWR finish keeps you both dry and
- Technical stretch and articulation for unsurpassed comfort
- Facing fabric is completely waterproof and briar resistant
- Hidden, adjustable gaiter cuffs
- Strategically placed leg zip vents for on-demand ventilation
- Zippered front and back pockets
- Brushed tricot lining for comfort