A figure-flattering solution for foul-weather wear, this waxed cotton Aberdeen Jacket from Barbour offers water-resistant protection, modern styling, and cozy comfort. The insulated inner features a classic Barbour tartan quilted lining, and the inner baffle panel offers added insulation. Leave the storm flap open for a layered effect against the inner zip-closure lining, or zip up the waxed cotton outer, snap up the storm flap, and tighten the adjustable snap cuffs to seal out the elements. Two hidden snap patch pockets keep essentials close at hand. Detachable hood allows you to adapt to the weather, and cinches for added protection. Raglan sleeves offer freedom of movement while the figure-defining elasticated waist features adjustable snap side tabs, allowing you to customize the fit. In black. Cotton outer, polyester inner. Spot clean. Imported.
US sizes 4-16; about 32" long.
- Figure-flattering elasticated waist features snap side tabs for a custom fit
- Raglan sleeves allow for freedom of movement
- Detachable hood for adaptable wear
- Quilted lining with classic Barbour tartan
- Inner zippered baffle gives a layered look and provides insulation
- Funnel neck, adjustable snap cuffs, cinchable hood, and snap storm flap seal out the elements
- Two hidden snap patch pockets keep essentials close at hand