This is the jacket to wear standing on chilly sidelines, poking around the farmer's market, or walking the dog. The 4-oz. waxed cotton is just the right weight for three-season wear and repels water to keep you dry in spring showers or on drizzly Autumn days. The pure cotton tartan lining offers just a bit of cozy warmth. Tailored with a zip front with snap-shut storm flap and snap-shut patch pockets for cell phone, keys, and other essentials. An interior drawcord both defines your figure and helps seal out the wind. Spot clean. Imported.
US sizes 4-14; about 30" long.
- One-third lighter than Barbour's traditional waxed cotton
- Sheds rain and blocks wind so you're always prepared for inclement weather
- Zip-front with storm-flap seals out the elements
- Convenient handwarmer pockets
- Stow cell phone, car keys, or other essentials in the roomy bellows pockets
- Internal drawstring helps define your waist and offers a personalized fit