The Lightweight Durham Jacket by Barbour is the one to wear standing on chilly sidelines, poking around the farmer's market, or walking the dog. The 4-oz. waxed cotton is just the right weight for three-season wear and repels water to keep you dry in spring showers or on drizzly autumn days. The pure cotton tartan lining offers just a bit of cozy warmth. Tailored with a zip front with snap-shut storm flap and snap-shut patch pockets for cell phone, keys, and other essentials. An interior drawcord both defines your figure and helps seal out the wind. In royal navy. Spot clean. Imported.
US sizes 4-14; about 30" long.
- One-third lighter than Barbour's traditional waxed cotton
- Sheds rain and blocks wind so you're always prepared for inclement weather
- Zip-front with storm-flap seals out the elements
- Convenient handwarmer pockets
- Stow cell phone, car keys, or other essentials in the roomy bellows pockets
- Internal drawstring helps define your waist and offers a personalized fit