Rugged, but lightweight, the Bedford Cord Chore Jacket feels just right to get you from late summer through fall, from daybreak through the evening hours. Garment dyed for a vibrant color, this versatile jacket is double-needle stitched throughout so it can handle the most demanding chores. With its zig-zag stitching at the collar and four patch pockets, the jacket looks at home around town as much as it does in the barn. Adjustable cuff closures for a comfortable fit; binding on interior seams for a clean look. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Rugged, but lightweight corduroy makes a great seasons-transitioning jacket
- Garment dyed to produce a vibrant color
- Zig zag stitching at the collar
- Four patch pockets, one with flap-and-snap closure
- Adjustable cuff closures for a comfortable fit
- Bound interior seams for a clean look