Designed to take on the cold, snowy winters of Vermont, our redesigned men's Green Mountain Parka 3.0 will keep you warm and dry in rain, snow, and cold. 650 fill power down, purchased from a Responsible Down Standard supplier, offers lots of warmth without weighing you down. Wind- and water-resistant, the parka zips up and snaps shut to seal out the elements while the fixed hood with soft faux-sherpa lining provides extra protection for your head. Rib-knit storm cuffs and collar block drafts. Finished with two handwarmer pockets, two snap-shut pockets, and one interior pocket. Shell: Polyester/cotton. Lining: Downproof recycled polyester. Hood Fill: Recycled polyester fill. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- 650 fill power down will keep you warm on bitter cold days
- Responsible Down Standard down ensures geese and ducks are treated humanely
- Wind- and water-resistant shell
- Fixed hood lined in soft faux-sherpa protects head from the cold
- Heavy-duty zip-front with snap-shut storm flap plus rib-knit cuffs and collar seal out the cold
- Downproof lining is eco-friendly recycled polyester