Skillfully handwoven and then hand-dyed in rich colors by women at a cooperative in the highlands of Guatemala, this lovely scarf blends sustainable, organic bamboo rayon fibers with traditional design features. Generously sized for looping several times at the neck. 60"L x 10"W. Hand wash. Imported.
- Handwoven by artisans at a women's cooperative in Guatemala
- Traditional print is hand-dyed for beautiful appeal
- Organic and sustainable bamboo rayon is earth friendly
- Lightweight fabric possesses an appealing drape
- Generously sized for multiple styling options