Skillfully handwoven and then hand-dyed in rich colors by women at a cooperative in the highlands of Guatemala, this lovely scarf blends sustainable, organic bamboo rayon fibers with traditional design features. Generously sized for looping several times at the neck. Hand wash. Imported.
60"L x 10"W.
- Handwoven by artisans at a women's cooperative in Guatemala
- Traditional print is hand-dyed for beautiful appeal
- Organic and sustainable bamboo rayon is earth friendly
- Lightweight fabric possesses an appealing drape
- Generously sized for multiple styling options