Presentation, versatility, and longevity are all benefits of the Hydros Trout Double Taper fly line. A long taper for presentation, an extended belly for mending and line control, and the ability to simply reverse it and extend the life of the line. Smooth coated line presents flies delicately with low-impact colors for a stealthy approach. AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps. Color change at center of the double taper-45'. Light olive front. Moss rear. 90' total length. Line weights 3-5. Made in USA.
- Double taper trout line for versatility and extended use
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change at the center-45'
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 3-5