The same rich genuine indigo plaids our customers love are now in this breezy lightweight washed poplin shirt, just right for spring and summer. Prewashed for exceptional softness, the blend of linen and cotton is naturally cool and breathable while just a hint of spandex gives the stretch you need for absolute comfort. Plus, the long sleeves convert to three-quarter and stay put with roll-tabs for versatility you'll love as the day warms up. A Western-style yoke adds a little ranch-hand attitude. Finished with a shirttail hem and bias cut plaid on the back yoke. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 28" long.
- Genuine indigo dyes give our plaids a pop of rich color
- Linen/cotton blend is cool and breathable
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to three-quarter
- Yarn-dyed to maintain color wash after wash
- Prewashed for exceptional softness
- Western-style yoke creates a laid-back, outdoorsy vibe