The Beauchamp Jacket has been reimagined in the Icons collection by Barbour. To celebrate its 125th anniversary, Barbour is offering a special Icons Re-Engineered collection, a limited-edition range of iconic jackets that featured large in Barbour's history. This medium-weight waxed cotton Icon features an aged finish that looks like you've owned it for years. Lined in Barbour's classic tartan, the jacket is detailed with a fine-wale corduroy collar, Cordura® bearer's shoulder, and a full-width game pocket. Detachable hood. Zipped wallet pocket and two handwarmer pockets. Body: cotton/polyester. Shell: waxed cotton. Lining: pure wool. Spot clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52); about 31" long.
- Celebrating 125 years of Barbour's world-class products
- Waxed cotton outer resists Mother Nature's harshest elements
- Midweight jacket lends exceptional warmth without the bulk
- Vintage finish
- Detachable hood
- Fine-wale corduroy collar
- Cordura® bearer's shoulder
- Full-width game pocket
- An Orvis exclusive