Fire pit flames are often fancifully described as dancing, and the sound-reactive flames of this Bluetooth-enabled indoor/outdoor firepit by Rail Yard Studios actually do dance to music pumped through a pair of Harmon/Kardon all-weather speakers. Pair it up via Bluetooth with your iPhone or Android or plug a direct line in, and the fire starts dancing to the music you play in real time. Set up to run on your choice of propane or natural gas, this beauty redefines the fire pit with its rugged design crafted from reclaimed railroad ties and rails. Made with pride by the artisans at Rail Yard Studios, the timbers are creosote-free, rescued from the crosstie manufacturing process. The vintage steel rails are collected during track renovation projects. Their recycling into furniture helps minimize the product's carbon footprint. Some assembly required; connecting the unit to your gas line should be done by a licensed professional. Made in USA.
48"L x 24"W x 18"H; burner about 24".
Additional $300 shipping charge.
- Crafted from reclaimed railroad ties and steel rails
- Indoor/outdoor fire pit runs on propane or natural gas
- Sound-reactive flames dance to music you supply via Bluetooth
- Railroad timbers are rescued from the crosstie manufacturing process
- Vintage steel rails are collected during track renovation projects
- Some assembly required
- Gas connection should be done by a licensed professional