Built to take on the bone-chilling cold of Vermont's Green Mountains, our water-resistant parka is insulated with lofty 700-fill power down/feather. Two-way front zipper with faux-horn toggle storm flap seals out the cold, while an internal drawcord cinches at the waist to both block drafts and to create a custom fit. The warm hood has removable faux-fur trim so you can change the look to suit your style. The roomy flap-top pockets also have a side entry to keep hands warm. Body is lined with cotton herringbone; sleeves with nylon for easy on-and-off. Cotton/nylon shell. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 32½" long.
- 700-fill power down/feather feels lightweight but is very warm
- Zip-front with storm flap seals out the cold
- Hood has removable faux-fur trim to suit your taste
- Flap-top pockets have a side entry to keep hands warm
- Internal drawstring waist blocks windy drafts
- Water-resistant shell keeps you dry in the snow