Lightweight warmth is critical when layering for colder weatherto achieve that, we created the Recycled Drift Pullover, our most eco-friendly, insulated outerwear yet. The DWR-treated shell is made of 100% recycled polyester in a rugged ripstop weave; the insulation uses 55% post-consumer recycled fibers. The ultimate synthetic insulation for warmth-to-weight ratio, bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet. Side zip ensures easy on-and-off. The pullover stuffs into external zipped pocket. In hot sauce. Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: PrimaLoft Eco-Gold 60G- synthetic fiber. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- The ultimate in warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rugged ripstop shell made of 100% recycled polyester
- DWR-treated shell for water repellency
- bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet
- Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into its external zipped pocket
- Stand collar