The Southwest, with its rich heritage and unique landscape, was our inspiration for this thick-knit, Santa Fe button-front cotton cardigan with a stylish shawl collar. The Southwest-inspired pattern, in colors that mimic the landscape, plays perfectly into the season. Its texture is created by twisting indigo and natural-color ground yarns, enhanced by different knit constructions for the symbols. While the stripes continue onto the back of the sweater, the symbols appear on the front only. Rib-knit collar, hem, and cuffs. Burnt indigo buttons. Indigo multi. Pure cotton. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Southwest-inspired cardigan with shawl collar
- Thick-knit construction
- Texture is created by twisting indigo and natural-color ground yarns
- Symbols appear on sweater front only
- Stripes continue onto back of sweater
- Rib knit collar, hem, and cuffs
- Burnt indigo buttons