Our toughest, most technical waterproof hunting jacketin ToughShellis a first in upland performance. It combines superior protection in cold, wet, windy weather with the durability bird hunters demand. The innovative hard shell fabric is waterproof and windproof, while the breathable two-layer system allows moisture to escape during strenuous activity. Every hunter, no matter the region, will appreciate the protection from the elements, as well as from thorns and briars. Though lightweight, ToughShell fabric is puncture- and tear-resistant, defying the thickest cover. Mechanical stretch fabric on the main body and articulated elbows offers optimal mobility and a comfortable fit. Reinforced with highly abrasion-resistant fabric on lower back sleeve, front, and back yoke. Watertight underarm zipper for ventilation. Soft, brushed tricot interior for a warm feel. Features include traditional styling, waterproof zippers, a clean design to accommodate a vest, generous pockets with magnetic closures, zippered handwarmer pockets underneath shell pockets, and an adjustable hood. The hidden, extremely low-profile game bag is designed to lay flat when not needed, such as when wearing a vest, but can expand for those hunts when you need to carry harvested game. 240 sq. in. of blaze orange. Nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXXL(54-56).
- Rugged ToughShell performance fabric protects you from briars and thorns
- Windproof and waterproof material stands up to the worst conditions
- Jacket is breathable and lightweight, so you stay dry during heavy exertion
- Stretch fabric and articulated elbows allow freedom of movement
- Clean design accommodates vest underneath
- Generous pockets with magnetic closures
- Low-profile game bag
- Zippered handwarmer pockets below shell pockets
- Brushed tricot lining for warmth and comfort