Weightless warmththat's how we describe our breathable Weekender Quilted Jacket. Both the light and lofty thermoregulating fill and lining are made from recycled polyester (derived from plastic bottles and oyster shells), and the shell is water and wind resistant to keep you toasty warm in rain or snow. Hood zips on and off to adapt to the day's conditions, and the collar blocks brisk drafts. Faux suede trim lends classic style to the exterior and reinforces the seams on the interior while a drawstring waist lets you personalize the fit. And it's bluesign®-approved, which means it's safer for the environment, mill workers, and you. Finished with two external pockets and one internal welt pocket. In blue moon. Polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 34" long.
- Lots of warmth with minimal weight
- Water and wind resistant to protect from rain and snow
- Insulation made from recycled materials is light, lofty, and superwarm
- Hood zips off for better weather
- Trimmed with faux suede on the outsideand the insidefor durability
- Two external and one internal pocket give you options for stashing your stuff
- Personalize the fit with the drawstring waist
- bluesign®-approved materials are safer for the environment and people