This Bedford cord Briar Jacket has an impressively soft hand, but is tough against brambles.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Tough, bramble-proof, 10.5-oz stretch cotton Bedford cord shell
- Fabric is micro-sanded for a softer hand feel
- Lined with microfleece for warmth
- Stretch in the fabric, paneled sleeve seaming, and gusseting under the arms for easy movement
- Interior zipped pocket and three exterior pockets
- Vents under the arm for breathability
- 8-oz. brushed twill facing at the storm flap, collar stand, and adjustable cuffs
- Supplex®-lined sleeves for easy on-and-off
- Sturdy 2-way antiqued brass zipper with leather pull