Farm To Feet® Damascus One-Quarter Crew Socks
Trek long and hard in Farm To Feet Damascus Crew Socks, built with merino wool and padded foot protection.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Lightweight, one-quarter crew socks created by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US materials, US manufacturing, and US workers
- Features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor
- Merino wool is cool in summer, warm in winter
- High-density cushioning targets critical performance areas throughout the sock
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Multiple ventilation channels
- One-quarter crew fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;