Women’s Mad River Sherpa Vest
Recycled polyester fleece gives our retro Mad River Sherpa Vest a modern, eco-friendly upgrade.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- bluesign®-approved recycled polyester sherpa fleece shell is better for the planet
- Smooth stretch cotton lining matches you move for move for complete freedom of motion
- NATULON® YKK® zippers and taping are made from recycled post-consumer plastic
- Using materials made from recycled products lowers greenhouse gas emissions and uses less water and energy
- Contrasting trim and details add a pop of color
- Thee zip pockets keep small essentials secure
- Active Fit, shaped to contour your figure without restricting
Complete the Look
Versatile, plucky ReEmber Commute Waterproof Boots from Teva are up for any foul-weather adventure.
27% off (Save $41)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.