The suppleness of soft European leathers, tanned using centuries-old techniques, and American craftsmanship come together in this exceptional Cotswolds diamond-quilted leather jacket. The shell is luxuriously soft, yet rugged, French lambskin, trimmed in Italian calfskin on the double-storm placket. Double collar features a wool/cashmere blend on the inner collar and Italian calfskin on the outer. Two lower handwarmer pockets. One inside pocket with snap tab and one cell phone pocket. Adjustable cuff tabs. In tan/brown. Shell: French lambskin. Trim: Italian calfskin, wool/cashmere/polyester. Body lining: wool/polyester/acrylic. Sleeve lining: acetate. Kicker: cotton/spandex. Professionally leather clean. Made in USA from imported materials.
Regular even sizes 40-48; about 32" long in size 42.
- Luxuriously soft, yet rugged, French lambskin shell
- Double storm placket
- Heavy-duty, antiqued-brass two-way zipper
- Two lower handwarmer pockets
- One inside pocket with snap tab
- Inside cell phone pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Wool/cashmere inner collar
- Italian calfskin outer collar
- Italian calfskin and wool/cashmere/polyester trim