Our lightest and most ventilated casting shirt, the Open Air is the one you want for fly-fishing adventures in the most punishing heat. Its caped and mesh-lined back and Active Fit deliver cool comfort and freedom of movement to keep you focused on casting, and it delivers powerful UPF 40+ protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. Perfect for late spring and summer tropical fishing, the Open Air Caster dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling. Thoughtful details make it better still: the concealed button-down collar stays put in the wind, and a convenient eyeglass cleaning cloth is hidden in the shirttail. There's finally so much to like about this workhorse of a casting shirt you'll want it in more than one color. Add personalization to the wearer's left chest make it yours alone, or to delight your favorite angler as a gift. Polyester/nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXL(50-52). Body and sleeves are 2" longer in Tall, no small.
- Caped and mesh-lined back promises breathable comfort
- Lightweight polyester/nylon blend dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling
- UPF 40+ fabric blocks more than 98% of UV rays
- Concealed button-down collar lays flat in the wind
- Convenient sunglasses cleaner hidden in shirt's hem
- Mesh vented above pleated front chest pockets
- Roll-up sleeve tabs
- Straight hem
Allow additional 2 days for personalization.