Built to support dogs who like to stretch out on their side, belly, or back, our Orvis Memory Foam Platform Dog Bed has a versatile silhouette that pleases dogs of all shapes and sizes. We design and engineer our memory foam to naturally conform to your dog's body, promising ultimate comfort and support. The open-cell foam responds to your dog's shape and weight distribution, relieving pressure on their joints, improving circulation, and offering therapeutic relief. The upholstery-grade cover is durable without compromising its luxurious feel, and is quilted for added comfort. A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the CertiPUR®-US-certified foam clean and dry. This simple shape fits into any room of the house, making this a great second (or third!) bed for your dog. It also fits snug in your dog's crate. Memory foam in sizes S, M, and L is 3" thick; XL is 4" thick. Linen tattersall cover is polyester/acrylic/linen; all other covers are polyester. Cover is removable and washable. Personalize with embroidery, up to 15 characters. Imported.
The Shape: Platform
- Small 28" x 18" outside dimensions, dogs up to 40 lbs.
- Medium 36" x 24" outside dimensions, dogs 40-60 lbs.
- Large 43" x 29" outside dimensions, dogs 60-90 lbs.
- X-Large 53" x 35" outside dimensions, dogs 90-120 lbs.
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- The simple silhouette is designed for dogs who like plenty of room to stretch out on their belly, back, or side
- The versatile shape fits well in the crate, car, and any room of the housethis is a bed your dog will love at home and on the road
The Cover: Quilted Upholstery Grade Fabric
- Orthopedic Memory Foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- Low-VOC CertiPUR-US-certified foam is made without formaldehyde, phthalates, or heavy metals
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Durable, furniture-grade cover is quilted for extra comfort
- Easy caresimply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine
To ensure the highest quality, our dog beds are assembled to order by our team in Virginia. Please allow 1-2 additional days for assembly and to ensure your bed is just right!
Shipped to all US states. Shipping to US territories, APO/FPO, and international addresses is not available.
Express shipping/gift packaging not available.