This men's insulated hoodie comes from our line of Orvis PRO fishing apparel, the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The PRO Insulated Hoodie uses body mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) protects the body's core and arms with weightless, highly packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g), designed for Special-Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels, allowing the jacket to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities. The outer and liner are an Ultralight 20D stretch nylon ripstop with a special coating that provides puncture, tear, wind, and water resistance. Abrasion-resistant stretch-woven cuff panel and zipped, fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket and internal zipped security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. Low-profile scuba-style hood for easy layering and better visibility. High-quality YKK® zips and DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) coating. Athletic fit ideal for layering. 100% nylon shell and liner. Polyester insulation. Washable.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Body mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g/m2 PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation in body, hood, and arm
- 80g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation in side panel and under arm
- 20D mechanical stretch Ripstop Nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zipped security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zipped fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Athletic Fit