To create our moleskin shirt's supersoftyet longwearinghand, special looms tightly weave small threads (up to 280 threads per inch) in the warp, resulting in a sturdy, abrasion- and wind-resistant fabric that is velvety soft. Woven in the UK at Brisbane Moss®, where they finish the process with a brushing that creates moleskin's signature softness. Our button-front shirt feels just right as a first layer against the skin or as a shirt-jacket over a T-shirt. In southern climates, this shirt serves perfectly as a jacket. Spread collar, two-button adjustable cuffs, and two patch pockets with flaps. Active Fit. Pure cotton. Washable. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Supersoft moleskin shirt is wind- and abrasion-resistant
- Woven at Brisbane Moss in Lancashire, UK, the premier supplier of moleskin
- Brushed to a velvety softness
- Button-front style works well as a shirt or shirt-jacket
- A comfortable jacket for warmer climates
- Two-button, adjustable cuffs
- Two patch pockets
- Spread collar