Built to last a lifetime, our waxed cotton Ripstop Barn Coat will be the one you keep in the mudroom year-round. Crafted from pure organic waxed cotton from Halley Stevensonsrenowned as the world's best producersit not only feels lived-in-soft, but blocks wind and will keep you nice and dry in light rain. On colder days or brisk evenings, button in the quilted cotton flannel liner; 60 gram recycled polyester fill will add an extra layer of warmth. A classic in the making, it's trimmed with moleskin fabric and finished with a zip-front with button storm flap, adjustable back waist tabs, and adjustable cuffs. In tan. Hand wash. Can be reproofed. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 28" long.
- Wind- and water-resistant waxed organic cotton feels supple and soft
- Halley Stevensons is one of the original Scottish makers of waxed cotton
- Button-in quilted flannel liner with recycled insulation lends extra warmth
- Adjustable back waist tabs let you customize the fit
- Moleskin-trimmed pockets
- Unlike most waxed cotton, ours can be hand washed, then reproofed to maintain weather resistance