PRO Depth Charge 3D Fly Line—Smooth
PRO Depth Charge sinking fly line gets your fly below the surface faster and reduces slack.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- AST Plus treatment provides continuous slickness that incorporates completely, continuously migrates out, works longer, and is eight times slicker than any other slickness additive available for better shooting, improved floatation, and performance. Easily sheds dirt and oils allowing line to perform better longer
- Orvis Line ID quickly identifies the line with the taper, weight and functionality
- Enhanced welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover
- All PRO lines are 90’ in length. Depth Charge full sinking line uses 3 sink densities to help get your flies down and stay in close contact. The tip is 30’ of Type V sink (5 ips), followed by 20’. Of Type III sink and the remaining 40’ is intermediate sink (1.5 ips)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;