Smithey Carbon Steel Farmhouse Skillet
From Smithey comes this Farmhouse Skillet, a carbon steel vessel as attractive as it is functional.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Individually hand forged in the USA from carbon steel, making this skillet lighter than cast iron, yet equally durable
- Sturdy and easy to grip, textured, hand-hammered handle with signature 3-hole helper handle
- This skillet will be your go-to kitchen workhorse, with cooking and seasoning performance that rivals cast iron
- Each piece is crafted and inspected by a talented team of craftsmen and women, resulting in one-of-a-kind cookware that is as beautiful as it is functional
Complete the Set
For unbeatable heat distribution and performance, trust the cast iron No. 12 Flat Top Griddle from Smithey.
The heirloom-quality Smithey No. 12 Cast Iron Skillet is your go-to vessel for campside cuisine and more.
The Smithey Carbon Steel Round Roaster is a do-it-all vessel for preparing—and serving—elevated cuisine.
Transform your fresh game and vegetables into succulent delights in the Smithey Carbon Steel Oval Roaster.
A chef’s workhorse, Smithey’s cast iron 5.5-quart Dutch oven delivers infallible performance for generations.
Make delicious meals from the wild using <i>Hunter, Gather, Cook,</i> a game cookbook and forage recipe guide.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.