Hike, fish, travel, or even garden in these comfortable OutSmart® Wading Pants that fend off bugs and protect from the sun with UPF 30. An odorless EPA-registered bug repellent bonded to the fabric protects against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (or no-see-ums, as they're called in some parts). Designed for wet wading but comfortable for just about anything you do outdoors, the quick-drying, water-repellent ripstop fabric is super durable and sports four-way stretch for complete range of motion climbing in and out of a boat or rock hopping on a river. Feature an adjustable cinch-leg hem and zip-close pockets on the front and back. In canyon. Nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes 4-20; about 32" inseam.
- Repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges
- Odorless and safe built-in insect repellent is effective for the lifetime of the pants
- UPF 30 protects from sunburn and sun damage
- Four-way stretch offers a full range of motion
- Ripstop is extremely durable
- Cinch legs allow you to adjust the length
- Quick-drying & water-repellent for water and land activities