The Orvis Chapuis Classic side-by-side shotgun is a handsome, field-grade gun in a new line of side-by-side game guns to complement the Orvis Custom Gun Program. Available in 12g, 20g, and 28g, it comes with a rounded action, scroll engraving, fancy walnut stock with hand rubbed oil finish, and unique parallel locking lugs. The Orvis Classic is available in standard dimensions has a retail price of $4,595.00 for the 12g and 20g and $4795.00 for the 28g. These beautiful shotguns come standard with ejectors, a single non-selective trigger, 28" barrels, fixed IC/M chokes, and auto safety. These particular features as well as engraving, action finish, and cast dimensions can be changed upon request. Orvis is happy to work with customers directly to review custom options for the Orvis Classic
- Gauges: 12, 20, 28
- Barrel length: 28
- Average weight: 5 ¾-7 lbs
- Receiver finish: Old English Coin Finish
- Receiver design: Orvis logo with scroll engraving
- Stock finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish on AAA walnut
- Standard length of pull: 14 7/8"
- Standard drop @ comb: 1 3/8"
- Standard drop @ heel: 2 ¼"
- Standard cast: 1/8" off
- Recoil pad: Checkered hardwood butt plate
- Center rib: Solid
- Chokes: Fixed or multi-choke
- Sight: Brass bead
- Safety: Automatic
- Case: Chapuis Armes Hard Case
Warranty: Two year Chapuis Armes guarantee against materials and construction defects, except in cases of negligence, poor maintenance or incorrect use by the buyer or user. Orvis 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.