Glacier Anglers & Outfitters, MT
Orvis-Endorsed Fly-Fishing Outfitter in West Glacier, Montana
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
(406) 888-5454 email@example.com glacierraftco.com
West Glacier, MT 59936
Orvis is pleased to offer our travel customers access to two valuable services: Global Rescue travel membership and IMG Signature Travel Insurance℠.Learn More
The Glacier Anglers fly shop is conveniently located in West Glacier, minutes from Glacier National Park and the Middle Fork and North Fork of the Flathead River. The shop is fully stocked with equipment and apparel from quality brands along with flies from Orvis, Montana Fly Company, Simms and more. Glacier Anglers is the only shop that provides Montana state fishing licenses in West Glacier.
What to Bring:
- Phone with dry pouch or box (for pictures)
- Extra snacks
- Shoes with backstraps (feet are likely to get wet)
- Water bottle
- Optional: Personal gear and equipment
April-October represents the total season; however, July and August are typically red hot for dry fly action.
- Westslope cutthroat trout
- Rainbow trout
The Flathead River system is a fragile environment of clear mountain streams, vast forests and various threatened and endangered species. The river possesses such outstanding qualities that in 1976, Congress added 219 miles of the Flathead to the nation’s Wild and Scenic River System. Glacier Anglers is proud to offer guided trips on the Middle Fork (including the Upper Middle Fork) and the North Fork of the Flathead.
- April-June: Temperatures vary from the mid-50s to low-70s F. Cool mornings. Rain varies.
- July-August: Temperatures vary from the low-70s to the low-90s F. Cool mornings. Usually little rain.
- September-October: Temperatures vary from the mid-50s to mid-70s. Cool mornings. Rain varies.
Starting at $525 for one or two guests (one boat).
You can find all pricing information at: glacierraftco.com/montana-fly-fishing/
What is Provided:
Glacier Anglers will provide all the necessary equipment, including Coast Guard-approved life jackets for all guided trips. Complimentary waders, wading boots and rain gear are available in inclement weather. Drinking water is provided on all fishing trips and a deli lunch is included on full-day trips. Deli Lunch includes your choices of ham, turkey or veggie sandwiches, chips, cookies and a pickle. You are welcome to bring your own gear, snacks and beverages.
Glacier Anglers has a 50-acre property called Paddle Ridge with cabins and a lodge to stay in while you are visiting the area. Our accommodations are cozy and rustic with full modern amenities, including free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
- Whitewater rafting
- Scenic rafting
- Mini golf
- West Glacier Village
- Belton Chalet Restaurant (fine dining)
- Going-to-the-Sun Road (sightseeing)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.