Good luck leaving this one in the closet for longour Brookfield goat nappa nubuck jacket is as soft and supple a leather as you'll find anywhere. But what gives the jacket its irresistible character is the nubuck finish: the grain has been sanded and buffed to a slight nap that feels velvety. Then we've dyed it in a weathered medium brown that shows off the leather's natural highs and lows, especially at the seams. Almost a shirt, but not quite, this jacket features a spread collar, full-snap front placket, two chest pockets with snap-close flaps, and two zip-close lower pockets. Two-snap cuffs adjust for a perfect fit. In brown. Goat nappa. Professionally clean. Imported.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Soft and supple goat nappa leather jacket
- Nubuck finish for a velvety feel
- Dyed in a weathered medium brown that shows off the leather's natural highs and lows
- Spread collar and full-snap front placket
- Two chest pockets with snap-close flaps, and two zip-close lower pockets
- Two-snap cuffs adjust for a perfect fit