Designed to take on the cold, snowy winters of Vermont, our redesigned Green Mountain Parka 3.0 will keep you warm and dry in rain, snow, and cold. 650 fill power down, purchased from a Responsible Down Standard supplier, offers lots of warmth without weighing you down. Wind- and water-resistant, the parka zips up and snaps shut to seal out the elements while the snorkel hood with removable faux-fur trim provides extra protection for your face. Rib-knit storm cuffs and collar block drafts. Adjustable tabs at the waist help create a better looking fit while snap vents on the back hem allow for a full range of mobilityjust what you need for that snowball fight. Finished with two handwarmer pockets, two snap-shut pockets, and one interior pocket. In garnet. Shell: Polyester/cotton. Lining: Downproof recycled polyester. Hood Fill: Recycled polyester fill. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 36" long.
- 650 Fill Power down will keep you warm on bitter cold days
- Responsible Down Standard down ensures geese and ducks are treated humanely
- Wind- and water-resistant shell
- Snorkel-style hood protects head and face from the cold
- Removable faux-fur trim for styling options
- Heavy-duty zip-front with snap-shut storm flap plus rib-knit cuffs and collar seal out the cold
- Back vents with snaps allow for complete freedom of movement
- Downproof lining is eco-friendly recycled polyester
- Adjustable waist tabs for style and fit