This Women's Insulated Vest is part of the Orvis PRO line of fishing apparel, the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The Women's PRO Insulated Vest is contoured to fit the female angler and uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) protects the body's core and arms with weightless, highly packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g), designed for Special Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels, allowing the vest to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities. The outer is a 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell with a unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance. Zippered, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, zippered chest pocket for storage, and internal zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. High-quality YKK® zippers and DWR (Durable Water-Resistant) coating. Athletic fit ideal for layering. In alloy. Nylon shell. Polyester insulation. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).
- Body-mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g/m2 PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation in front an rear
- 80g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation in side panel
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zippered security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zippered fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Athletic Fit contoured to fit the female angler