Broken-in and ready to go from the moment you slip it on, our Equinox Utility Jacket is made from windproof and water-repellent waxed cotton from Halley Stevensons, the Scottish company known for the world's best quality. Zip-front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elementsperfect for crisp dayswhile the body is lined with cozy plaid fabric for a bit of warmth. Ideal for three-season wear, it's designed to accommodate layers with silky lining in the sleeves for comfort. Lots of pockets give you multiple options for stashing your stuff: Both snap-shut bellows pockets have divided compartments on the interior pocket (like a pocket within a pocket) plus have a side handwarmer entry, two small chest pockets snap shut, and the interior slip pocket is a great spot to keep your phone or ID. And unlike most waxed cotton jackets, ours can be washed by hand and easily re-proofed to maintain weather resistance. Finished with a genuine leather collar. Classic Fit, universally flattering. In hunter green. Cotton/polyester/nylon. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20); about 27" long.
- Windproof and water-repellent protection for three-season wear
- Halley Stevensons of Scotland is renowned for quality
- Zip-front with storm flap seals out the elements
- Snap-shut pockets have an interior divider and side entry to keep hands warm
- Can be hand washed and re-proofed to maintain weather-resistance