SSR Disc Spey Reels
Versatile and responsive, SSR Disc Spey Reels boast advanced fly-fishing engineering for anglers, by anglers.
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Machined from solid bar-stock aluminum
- Features unique porting to dry backing and running lines, and prevent reel freeze-up in cold temps
- Hydros-proven sealed disc drag to protect lighter trout spey-sized tippets, yet can be dialed up to stun mode
- Easy-to-access drag knob features a tactile setting outdent
- Kink-free, rounded reel foot protects leaders around its smooth edges without kinking leaders
- Size III model is ideal for 3–5-wt. trout spey systems and lighter two-handed applications
- 3¾" diameter. 8 oz.
Download Your Reel Manual
Learn more about the drag operation, how to convert to right-hand retrieve, and routine maintenance by downloading your reel manual.
Reel Repair & Cleaning
Your reel is unconditionally guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. Damaged reels can be repaired on an individual basis and we also offer reel cleaning and conditioning.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.; SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.;