Because our Pro Program is the most comprehensive program with the deepest discount for guides and industry professionals, there are a few program guidelines to keep in mind.
Your discount with the Orvis Pro Program is intended for your personal and professional use only. Any purchases outside of this will be deemed a violation, and you will be removed from the program.
The following actions are considered violations and will result in removal from the program:
- Buying products for other individuals and accepting payment for them
- Immediately reselling products that you purchased using the Orvis Pro Program discount
- Suspicious/fraudulent activity of any kind
Purchases cannot be made at Orvis retail stores or dealership locations using this program. However, you may place orders online by logging into the orvis.com account associated with your Pro Program account. You may also place orders by calling 800-548-9548 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should be able to see all discounted prices online. If you have any issues seeing correct pricing, please contact us at email@example.com.
When placing orders by phone, it is important to tell the operator that you are a member of the Pro Program and provide them with your Pro number. This process saves time and helps to guarantee that your discount is properly applied to your order. It is also helpful to have all item numbers for the products you wish to order. This will help us to meet your expectations and guarantee a pleasant ordering process.
Please keep us updated regarding any changes in your address, phone numbers, or emails.
- An annual purchase must be made for your account to stay active.
- You may not advertise yourself as an "Orvis Pro" on your website, in your business literature, or in any other marketing materials. Doing this will result in removal from the program.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any updates to your account or questions regarding your account.