Adirondack Colorblock Jacket
Our eco-friendly Adirondack Colorblock Jacket delivers superior outdoor tech performance in recycled fabrics.
color: FIELD KHAKI
Was $298, Save $123 $175
100% Customer Satisfaction
has been our commitment since 1856. It’s who we are. If you aren’t happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we’ll make it right. That’s the Orvis Way.
- Full-zip, sustainably produced jacket with hood
- DWR treatment, plus taped seams for water resistance
- Built-in mechancial stretch for all-day comfort
- bluesign certified
- Insulated and lined with MarinoWul+™, an incredibly soft, moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber made from recycled plastic bottles and “nanoized” oyster shells
- 5–7 plastic bottles are recycled for each jacket
- 10% stronger than wool
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control and less need to launder
- Shell constructed of 100% recycled polyester
- Two secure chest pockets
- Two lower top and side entry pockets for storing all your adventure needs
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true. SEO SDK is disabled. Enable by setting seo.sdk.enabled to true.